Permanent Hair Removal
What is IPL?
30-60 min, varies by treatment area.
IPL is Intense Pulsed Light, an innovative, reliable and safe method of removing unwanted hair for both men and women. For permanent hair removal it is the most effective, least painful method available among hair-removal techniques. When compared to laser treatments, IPL is gentler on the skin and more versatile in treating a broad range of skin tones and hair colors.
Packages as low as $49 per session
How does it work?
- IPL treatment delivers rapid pulses of high intensity light to the area that is being treated. The light energy is converted to heat, which destroys the hair follicle from the base, inhibiting future growth.
- You see results as soon as your first treatment
- As the treatment progresses, the hair will become increasingly thinner and weaker until it falls off.
- On average you will require nine sessions to achieve maximum lasting results.
- It is effective for women and men.
- We use a dedicated intense pulsed light machine that penetrates the skin at different depths, depending on the specific area treated. Therefore our hair removal system delivers outstanding results on all body areas, with safe, effective, long-lasting hair removal. Additionally, it is comfortable to undergo.
- Unlike laser hair-removal systems, Intense Pulsed Light can treat almost all kinds of skin and hair, with fewer side effects and at a lower cost. The IPL multi-pulse system also allows the light to penetrate the follicle at different phases, in such a way that the treatment is literally pain free. BodyBrite is by far superior to other hair-removal methods.
- Prepare your skin with our Skin Conditioner RoseHip Aloe, to help you skin stay hydrated throughout the treatment.
- On the day of your hair removal treatment, refrain from shaving and arrive with skin that is clean and free of lotion and make-up. Some medications such as Ibuprofen can not be taken 24hrs before or after your treatment.
- On the day of your treatment avoid any additional source of heat, including saunas, work outs, jacuzzis, and tanning.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes to avoid chafing.
- Protect your skin by always wearing sun screen.